DONE DEAL: Man United Announce The Signing Of top-class Premier League central midfielder

Monday 2 July 2018


Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract and will remain with Manchester United, the Premier League club has announced. The former Everton star appeared destined to leave after five years at Old Trafford having drawn interest from Italy and Turkey.
Reports earlier this week claimed Arsenal also made an enquiry for the 30-year-old but the Belgian has signed a two-year deal which includes an option to extend for a further 12 months.

‘I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me,’ said Fellaini. ‘My focus now is on the World Cup and I am looking forward to a successful season ahead.’

Jose Mourinho added: ‘I am very happy Marouane is staying with us. I always believed in his desire to stay with the club and I am delighted that he has signed a new contract.’

The Belgium international has scored 20 goals in 156 appearances for the Red Devils since his £27m move from Everton back in 2013. The Portuguese boss is now expected to focus his efforts on further strengthening his squad following the arrivals of Brazilian Fred and Portugal Under-21 defender Diogo Dalot.

THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

S

 
Copyright © 2015 WELCOME TO SPORT WORLD UPDATE
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah